Posted on 16th March 2017
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for full time Sales Consultants, to be based in one of our North-East and Scottish Borders based Parks, including Thurston Manor Leisure Park, Pease Bay Leisure Park, Coldingham Bay Leisure Park and Riverside Leisure Park.
Reporting to the Sales Manager/Sales Director, you will be responsible for maximising sales opportunities within the Park, through the generation and conversion of quality leads, with an objective to meet and exceed sales targets.
The Sales Consultant’s duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Identify both caravan/lodge sales opportunities with new and existing customers;
- Promote to all existing and new holiday home owners, the range of products and services (including finance, insurance and protected payment cover) offered by the Company;
- Conduct Park tours with potential customers outlining all the features and benefits of both the Park and holiday home ownership;
- Ensure that all sales administration is kept up to date and that sales invoices and finance proposals are completed and processed in full and in accordance with Company policy;
- Attend caravan shows as required and appropriate throughout the year;
- Ensure that all owners and guests receive an efficient, friendly, consistent and personalised service;
- Manage customer feedback effectively, ensuring that any issues or complaints are escalated and dealt with appropriately to enable long-term improvements in products and services.
The successful candidates will be motivated and target driven, flexible, reliable and with a smart appearance.
They will also have effective communication and influencing skills.
Previous experience in a Customer facing/sales role is desirable.
Current UK driving licence is essential.
These are full-time positions, which will include working during week-ends and bank holidays.
The salary for these roles will include a £20,000 basic salary per annum plus OTE for up to £40,000.
In addition to offering a competitive salary, we provide an employee benefits package which includes: On park caravan accommodation, friends & family discounts, reduced standby rates on park breaks, childcare vouchers and ongoing training & development opportunities.
Verdant Leisure is a boutique holiday park operator offering self-catering holidays and holiday home ownership in some of the UK’s most picturesque spots across Scotland, Northumberland and County Durham. The successful Sales Consultants will be joining us at an exciting time as the business goes through a period of expansion with three recent park acquisitions, and more to follow.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.